Lecturer in Media Production, School of Media and Performing Arts, Coventry University, June 2017- Present
“Creating Impact in Media Production” (BA Level 4 module)
“Key Concepts in Media Production” (BA Level 4 module)
“Documentary Praxis” (BA Level 5 module)
Planning, design and development of module materials with an emphasis on technology-enhanced learning.
Contribution to module review by revising teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
I am also teaching across a range of modules including "Creativity and Criticality", "Contemporary Media Practice", "Final Media Project: Research" and "Final Media Project: Proposal".
Lecturer in Media Production, School of Media and Performing Arts, Coventry University, September 2014- May 2017
“Enhancing Reflective Study Skill: Across Cultural Boundaries”
· Designed and delivered lectures using tailored approaches for international students and technology-enhanced learning.
“Placing your Media Production in Context”
· Collaboratively designed and delivered a lecture on Film Movements and delivered workshops.
“Creating Impact in Media Production”
· Delivered workshops using elements of my research on Interactive Documentary.
· Designed and delivered a lecture on my specialism (Interactive Documentary) with the deployment of digital learning tools. The module also incorporates flipped learning techniques.
· Designed the Interactive Documentary task of the assessed coursework.
“Research and Development”
Marked students’ A/V proposals, production folders and blogs.
“Key Concepts in Media and Communication”
Delivered workshops and marked students’ films and essays.
Lecturer in Media and Communications, School of Media and Performing Arts, Coventry University, October 2014- December 2016
“Analysing Media and Communication”
· Delivered seminars on Memory, Power and Spectacle in contemporary mediated culture.
“Living in the Digital World 2: Research and Methodology”
Delivered seminars on researching the new digital media and cultural world.
“Media and Cultural Theory”
Marked students’ essays.
Lecturer in Mass Communication and Media Arts, Akmi Metropolitan College (International Department of Queen Margaret University), October 2011 - February 2013
“Film and Media I & II”
Designed and delivered lectures on research and practice within Media and Communications.
Marked practical and written coursework.